7/19/11

I need a hero!

Recently we've had a special guest in our home... He's actually pretty cool, although he has some identity issues. Some days he likes to be called Peter Parker some days he prefers Spiderman, but more recently he goes back and forth multiple times throughout the day between the two which can get a little confusing.  Oddly enough he only shows up when our little Warrior is not around which is a little sad because I'd love for the Warrior to see how kindly Spidey treats the Bear and the Bulldog.


Spidey/Peter Parker I appreciate your kindness to my littles. I hope the Warrior meets you someday soon, he thinks your pretty amazing and it'd be a dream for him to get to shake your hand!


In other news, the Bulldog is getting a bit more balanced and I'm pretty confident will be running before we know it! 

The Bear is more emotional than ever and I find myself praying through the day with her... She is sooo strong-willed/strong-minded, yet emotionally she is a "delicate flower" and I am struggling to find out the "best method" with her...   She is undoubtedly my mini-me, and I worry about her. I so want her to have the comfort, support she needs to become a healthy little citizen of this country and most importantly of HEAVEN! As always prayers are appreciated :-)

 The little Warrior is showing more signs of a fighters spirit. Tonight was insane when bedtime was approaching... The dude lost 4 days of TV (they always watch a show before bed and maybe one or two during the day)! I couldn't believe how feisty he was being, it was so out of character for him. I finally left and went back to my room to fold laundry because I was done with his 'tude. When I cam back down the hallway I hear this sweet, completely genuine voice coming from his bed saying "mom, I changed my heart, could you please come in and pray and sing with me?" and what do you think my answer was?
HECK YES!
He's got such a sweet tender heart.



As far as our preparations for the upcoming "adventure" - things are moving. Boxes are everywhere, the house is a mess, my mind is going 10 different directions at once, but one thing remains and that is peace about this decision. Our prayer is that God would continue to show up and show off as we wait for exactly what He has planned for my hubby as well as our entire family unit.

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

James 1:17

The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.



Psalm 18:2

1 comment:

  1. The things that come out of that kid's mouth proves you two are doing great things with them. You guys are such great parents :)

    ReplyDelete