8/11/11

choosing to have a happy heart

Today, I'm choosing right now, in this moment to have a happy and thankful heart... Well, lets be honest, it might be a one character trait kinda day for me, so I think I will choose happy because it encompasses a more "positive" outlook all around, right?

So Today, I'm going to be happy...

I choose to be happy I have shelter over my head...
I choose to be happy I have food on the table...
I choose to be happy I have a loving family
I choose to be happy we made it to Arizona without any injuries...
I choose to be happy that I am well enough to care for my family...
I choose to be happy that even though we are "under-employed" that we are still in the top 5% richest in the world today, it can be really easy to loose perspective...
I choose to be happy that even though my future seems uncertain and very unclear at the moment, that God has a plan for my family, and He is our source of provisions and He will always take care of us!
I choose to be happy that even though my emotions are all over the place at the moment, that I do have a peace that can only come from God in regards to our decision to come to Arizona...

I'm choosing happiness today, so Satan, don't piss me off! 





















No comments:

Post a Comment